Email validator doesn’t arrive:
This is a common issue for those that use @shaw.ca and @telus addresses. If your email isn’t receiving the code, create a Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo account and try again.
The waiver completes but your signature doesn’t appear on the completed form:
- Delete your browser history and cached files
- Try another internet browser. Outdated browsers and browser extensions can cause problems with the form submission. Whichever browser you are using try another. (Chrome, Firefox, etc)
- Wait a few hours and try again
If all else fails and you give up on the elctronic waiver, print and complete the paper waiver.
Completing the paper waiver requires:
- a printed page with strong black ink, no fading
- our club name at the top of the page
- a signature on the top of the first page
- club name in the first paragraph
- member’s printed name on the bottom of the second page
- member’s signature on the bottom of the second page
- date the member signed
- witness’ printed name
- witness’ signature
- date the witness signed
Documenting the paper waiver:
Complete the paper waiver and create a high-quality, well-lit photograph of the waiver.
- should fill 95% or more of the frame without cropping edges
- be clear (not blurry)
Sending the waiver
- send your images to imreventsmanager(at_symbol)gmail.com
- attach the full-sized images to your email. If the images are unable to be printed on 8.5″x11″ sheet of paper they will be refused.